Saturday 9 April 2011

Questions to be asked to your Doctor about Malignant Mesothelioma?

As you cope with your cancer and the process of treatment, you need to have honest, open discussions with your cancer care team. You should feel free to ask any question that's on your mind, no matter how trivial it might seem. Among the questions you might want to ask are:

What kind of mesothelioma do I have?
Has my cancer spread beyond the primary site?
What is the stage of my cancer and what does that mean to me?
What treatment options do I have?
What do you recommend and why?
Based on what you've learned about my cancer, what is my prognosis?
What risks or side effects are there to the treatments you suggest?
What are the chances my cancer will come back with these treatment plans?
What should I do to be ready for treatment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

30 Days Popular Posts

All Time Popular Posts

join us

join us
Join us on Facebook

Total Pageviews